RE: DocBook: The Definitive Guide available online

Is it bad form to start the Errata immediately ?

In chapter 4, section 4.3.2, example 4.6 contains
<emphasis role=bold>This</emphasis>
but the style sheet example 4.5 specifies

(element emphasis
     (if (equal? (attribute-string "role") "strong")
           (make sequence.....

Shouldn't the markup therefore be
<emphasis role=strong>This</emphasis>

A minor correction in an excellent chapter, I look forward to reading
the complete book.

Cheers,
Scott.

--
Scott Simmonds 		| scott.simmonds@adacel.com.au
Senior Systems Engineer	| Phone:	+61 8 8365 6561