Re: Red Hat 7.0 PNG problem

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Tim Waugh wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 07:48:27PM +0100, Peter Toft wrote:
>
> > Could you at the same time make the adjustments to the
> > TeTex settings, so the buffers for pdfjadetex are much
> > higher. Standard problem with raw RH 6.2
> > latex/sgmltools stuff I had. The current settings I use
> > (big books) are found at
> > http://www.sslug.dk/~pto/texmf.cnf
>
> Are you still having trouble with this in Red Hat Linux 7?

I don't know - at the moment I cannot compile my big
books :-))

> > and it would be nice to have Danish commented in - not out in the
> > file /usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/config/language.dat :-)
>
> In general it's best to put things like this in
> bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla so they can be tracked.

Ok - one of the days I will. Just have to fight some
software patents here first ....

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win" - Richard M Stallman

LinuxKonference i København: http://LinuxForum.dk/