Re: ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com:/pub/docbook-tools/README

On 5 Oct 2000, Norman Walsh wrote:
>|> o I failed to find documentation on how to install all this, that is,
>|>   in which order, with which options, etc., on the web page.
> Which web page?

I was referring to the docbook-tools package, as it appears on the
sources.redhat.com (formerly sourceware.cygnus.com) site.

Thanks for your response!  (Hopefully someone with write access to
the web page will have a look at my remarks as well...)

Gerald