Computer Programmers at $38.50 per hour!

Product Link, a US company based in Southern California, can provide world-class programmers for virtually any need you may have at $38.50 per hour.

Programming work can include everything from a simple spread sheet, to a data base application, to a Web site and more.  No job is too small, or too large.

We have been in business a number of years, and can provide both professional and financial references.

We not only can provide programming services at $38.50 per hour, but depending on the job can also work under a fixed price, performance based contract.

We can provide coders proficient in virtually all Microsoft programs, such as Access, Word, Fox Pro, and Excel, as well as Paradox, ACT and GoldMine.  We work not only in the Windows operating systems-95,98, and NT--but also Unix and Linux.  We can provide coders proficient in DOS, Java, C++, C, Assembly Language, RF Engineering, Machine Language, and Embedded Software languages.  We work in Visual C ++, Visual J++, Visual Basic, Power Builder, ASP, HTML, DHTML, XML, VB Script, Java Script, PERL/CGI, Cold Fusion, and
MacroMedia Flash.  We provide coding services for Inprise Visibroker for Java and C++, and Iona's Orbix and Orbixweb.  For database development, our coders work with Access, Paradox, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, SQL Server, and DB2.

Please just E Mail us, or give us a call at (661) 286-0019, and let us know what you need to have done.  The chances are very good we can provide you the coders you need.

Thank you!

Ray Gallego,
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Product Link, Inc.