Re: I'm trying to set up docbook-tools...

> It isn't.  The person who started this thread said there was no
> tutorial which includes setting up the tools, but there actually was.
> Although things are out of date, this whole thread is mostly
> unnecessary.

No, it's not unnecessary. I have a master in Computer science but
for several days now, I'm trying to make my way throught the
jungle of SGML stuff. This mail thread showed me that it's not me
who is completely stupid, but other people have problems with
the documentation, too. Thanks, Eric Raymond.
Once you figured out how it works, could you please publish a good
tutorial?

Yours,

Volker Paul