RE: Linking collections (was: RE: I'm trying to set up docbook-tools. ..)

For anybody who hasn't read this, here's fair warning about it being a wee
little bit hard to understand.  No offense, please, I'm just having a very
hard time understanding this, perhaps because I've only got about 6 months
working with SGML.  As an example "The format of generated text is
controlled by the XRefLabel attribute on the ModeSpec pointed to by the
OLink."  I've got to work REAL hard to figure out just what that means.
I'll try to come up with as many questions as I can, and post them here(?)
as soon as I get them into some semblance of order.  One other note, I think
that your entity definitions are hosed, as I see &ldquo; and others in the
HTML version of this file.  Thanks,
	Grego