Re: Book split to several books

On 17 Jul 2000, Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Peter Toft <pto@sslug.dk> was heard to say:
> | I have looked into using <part> which presumably
> | enables me to keep correct cross-references, but I
> | really would like to compile the sub-books
> | individually now - currently it takes too much time to
> | make PS, PDF, and HTML.
> |
> | Any clues on how to proceed in splitting books in
> | practice could help.
>
> The DSSSL stylesheets support OLink which can help you do this.
> See http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/doc/olinksemantics.html

I have read that page a few times now - and still have
not figured out how to do the very simple olinks (no
cgi - I know all URL's in advance).

Could you be more specific?

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"
- Richard M Stallman

----> Visit http://petition.eurolinux.org <---