SGML -> Latex ??

I know that db2XXX works, which actually is
jade -d STYLESHEET#print -o outfile.tex infile.sgml
This makes tex as output.

I would like to auto-generate from SGML docbook 3.1 to
LaTeX format. The reason is that I then would like to
have two goals fulfilled:

* When I write in native LaTeX the standard fonts are
  very nice in PS or PDF-files. Would like have have
  that :)))

* I would like to have bookmarks in the PDF-output
  file, which I know can be made in Latex. I don't know
  how to do this in native SGML Docbook.

If you know how to achieve both _or_ one - I am very
interested further details

BR

--

Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto