DocBook tools on HP-UX

Hi,

I've been using the DocBook tools with success on Linux and FreeBSD
for quite some time. I currently work in a HP-UX environment.
Unfortunately I've had no success in transfering my DocBook
environment to HP-UX. Jade does not compile at all on HP-UX 10.20 with
gcc 2.95.2 while nsgmls does, but segfaults on startup.

Has anybody tried something with the DocBook on HP-UX or is this list
completely focused on Linux? I would like to continue to use the same
tools I used on Linux and FreeBSD in my current development
environment, as all project documentation continues to be written in
DocBook.

Any infos, hints, pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Stephan

Stephan Marwedel, Object Technology Group
THALES Communication GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
Email: marwedel@thales.de
Web: http://www.thales.de

-> This message was created 100% Micro$oft free <-