Re: --parser and --nochunks are available

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 08:39:41PM +0530, madhu wrote:
> hi
> On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, you wrote:
>
> > Since the scripts are becoming more complicated, it is worth
> > starting to write a man page for them. Does someone know how
> > to write that ? I can give an unformatted text to be
> > reworked.
> i cant help you with Manpage though i had a different approach in mind.why not
> a manual in docbook format for all these scripts and we can continue Mark's
> tradition by having a Turial on Docbook usage .he has done a very fine &
> wonderful job ,atleast my starting point was his tutorial. but i think that  it
> is a half finished and half hearted attempt but again understandable since we
> all know how busy he is .by the by is he back  form his numerous conferrences or
> some such thing.in fact it can have much more details on dsssl with hopefully
> norman's input. i would like to be part of this intiative if everybody likes
> it.here's hoping for the best .

http://www.metalab.unc.edu/godoy -- there's a starting --- needing
_many_ english corrections --- DocBook HOWTO.

We can write the man page in docbook... It has support on that. ;-)

> > But it would be nice if db2html and friends could operate on
> > XML docbook. In docbook-utils version 0.3 ? ;-)
> should it take as it is in the mail ;-) that should be nice

It wouldn't be nice. It will be needed. DocBook V5.0 is going to be
XML only...

--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>

Setor de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.