Re: --parser and --nochunks are available

hi
On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, you wrote:

> Since the scripts are becoming more complicated, it is worth
> starting to write a man page for them. Does someone know how
> to write that ? I can give an unformatted text to be
> reworked.
i cant help you with Manpage though i had a different approach in mind.why not
a manual in docbook format for all these scripts and we can continue Mark's
tradition by having a Turial on Docbook usage .he has done a very fine &
wonderful job ,atleast my starting point was his tutorial. but i think that  it
is a half finished and half hearted attempt but again understandable since we
all know how busy he is .by the by is he back  form his numerous conferrences or
some such thing.in fact it can have much more details on dsssl with hopefully
norman's input. i would like to be part of this intiative if everybody likes
it.here's hoping for the best .

> But it would be nice if db2html and friends could operate on
> XML docbook. In docbook-utils version 0.3 ? ;-)
should it take as it is in the mail ;-) that should be nice
> --
>  Éric Bischoff   -   mailto:ebisch@cybercable.tm.fr

thank you
regards

--
maddy

           "There the eye goes not;Speech goes not,nor the mind.
            We know not,we understand not;How one would teach it"