LinuxDoc to DocBook help page

Since it took me soooo long to make this work, and as it seems to be
something many people are struggling with, I've provided a how-to,
including all the necessary files for use with the Cygnus tools.

See the link from my home page,

http://sc3d.org/rrt/

(At least one person's already found it helpful, but please report
problems)

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | certain, a.  insufficiently analysed