lightweight RTF viewer?

Hi all,

I've been searching on freshmeat.net and other places for a lightweight
app for viewing RTF files under Linux, such as the output from db2rtf,
but I haven't found any.

Unix WordPerfect 8 for Linux and Star Office work, but what I really
want is something lightweight that starts up fast and doesn't hog loads
of RAM.

An emacs .el would be acceptable, but the lisp archives are being
reorganized so there was no easy way to search for a particular .el for
viewing RTFs.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

--
"Jonathan F. Dill" (dill@umbi.umd.edu)