Re: Creating parent/child documents in the psgml mode of Emacs

Thomas Morris wrote:

> Hi,
> does anyone have an example of using the sgml-parent-document variable
> in psgml to create a parent child relationship between documents ? (i.e.
> each chapter of a book being a seperate child document.)  I seem to get
> the parent document setup properly using the following structure

[...]

> however in the settingupenvironment.sgml file I get psgml errors.  If
> anyone has some example code I would be very grateful.

I use

<!--
Local Variables:
sgml-parent-document: ( "ds.sgml" "book" "part" "chapter" )
End:
-->

<chapter>

and

<!--
Local Variables:
sgml-parent-document: ( "ds.sgml" "book" "part" "appendix" )
End:
-->

<appendix>

where "ds.sgml" is the master docuement.

--
---- Martin Blom, Mediate AB  ------- martin.blom@mediate.se ----
                                           http://www.mediate.se/