Re: Docbook tools

> On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 09:30:26PM -0400, Eric Bischoff wrote:

> I was planning to package all this stuff all together - exactly what
> you have done at Cygnus.

Just to be clear on this point, all the credit for the DocBook packages
should go to Mark Galassi, not Cygnus.  These were originally started by
people working at Cygnus, and Mark Galassi stepped up to maintain them.
He has decided to keep maintaining them even though he has left Cygnus
(he's now off playing rocket scientist :-).

Cygnus provides hosting services for this software project, but that's
about the extent of Cygnus' contribution.  A bunch of us use the tools
here at Cygnus, of course, but I don't think anyone at Cygnus is really
contributing to the tools these days.

Jason
Free the Software!