psgml

Mark,

Since I was looking at the other stuff I looked at the psgml
package. I "rpm -q"ed my psgml and I have psgml-1.0.3-4... I have no
idea where I got it from, but I wonder if you have the latest source
for psgml? I'll try to figure out where I got it and let you know.

Finally remembering to copy the discuss list,

Dave
--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs