[docbook-apps] Re: Any known problems with Chinese JavaHelp?

Hello,

sorry for the noise: I found a part of the solution.

Quoting "W. Borgert" <debacle@debian.org>:
> I have a problem with Chinese DocBook (utf-8) and JavaHelp.
> What I do is:
>
> $ xsltproc /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/javahelp/javahelp.xsl \
>   debian-jigdo-mini-howto_ch.dbk

Here I use the parameters --stringparam javahelp.encoding utf-8
and --stringparam chunker.output.encoding utf-8 now.

> $ java -jar $JAVAHELP_HOME/demos/bin/hsviewer.jar -helpset `pwd`/jhelpset.hs

No crash, no error message, all contents are there, but
under Windows XP (with both simplified and traditional
Chinese fonts installed) only rectangles instead of
Chinese characters.  Am I missing some parameters?

Many thanks in advance for any hint!

Cheers, W. Borgert