Re: [docbook-apps] website problem with RSS feed integration for php pages

Hi,

I am sorry to be so ignorant about stylesheets, but this is still confusing
me. I did find out by trial and error what the problem is, but I don't know
how to fix it:

If I download the rss feed that I want to include in my website document and
add the following line:

xmlns="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/";

to the <xsl:stylesheet ..> it does work fine, without making this change
nothing at all is included.
Now I wonder how I can achieve the equivalent of adding this line for the
actual off-site feed without downloading/editing. I include this feed via

<rss feed="http://baaden.free.fr/serendipity/rss.php?version=1.0"/>

Is there an additional attribute to <rss ..>, do I need to customize the
stylesheet that processes my website, .. ?

Thanks in advance,
  Marc Baaden

--
 BioMolSim meeting 2&3 Sep 2005: http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr
 FAX: +33 15841 5026  -  Tel: +33 15841 5176  ou  +33 609 843217