RE: [docbook-apps] Indexterm with Umlaut rendered in the symbol division

Jirka's way is the beautiful, maintainable, and recommended way to do it. If need a short-term hack to get you buy until you upgrade your xsls tho, you can do something like this on all the <primary>s that begin with accents and get the desired results:

	<indexterm>
		<primary sortas="uzzÜbersicht">Übersicht</primary>
		<secondary>nutzen</secondary>
	</indexterm>

That will cause your xslt processor to put that term in the "U" indexdiv, sort it at the end of all the "u's", and then sort it with any other accented terms.

David