[docbook-apps] Another two-column problem

I'm trying to get the chapter title page to span both columns. I've been able to modify the titlepage.templates.xml file to do most things that I want, including break after the title, but I just can't figure out where to put span="all" to get the chapter title to span both columns.

Thanks,

Bill Lawrence