[docbook-apps] How to Remove Header and Footer from rtf output (pls help)

Could any one suggest me how to remove header and footer from a rtf output file? I tried my best to do it myself but I am stuck with it. What ever I change it will generate a empty header and footer.

I am trying to generate a rtf file from a DocBook xml using openjade and customized "docbook-dsssl-1.78\print\ldp.dsl".

Please help me out of this problem.

With many greetings,

Jee

Do you Yahoo!?