Re: [docbook-apps] resolving catalogs on Windows

Is that path to admin.xml being passed to the processor on the command line,
or is that the result of a catalog resolution process?  When you say the
catalog resolution process works, I'm not clear on how you came to that
conclusion.

If it is a catalog resolution error, you might try increasing the value of
the "verbosity" property in the CatalogManager.properties file.  Perhaps
that will give you a clue.

Regarding the two limitations when using xsltproc:

1.  A SYSTEM identifier is required in the DOCTYPE in XML.  It can be
omitted in SGML only.

2. It is true that spaces are not permitted in URIs.  They must be escaped
using  %20 as you discovered.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting