Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL 1.67.1 released

Hello Bob,

On Thursday 02 December 2004 07:58, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> I'm afraid that I introduced a bug in 1.67.1 when I added that
> table.cell.properties feature.  There is a missing parameter in it.
> Surprisingly, xsltproc did not flag it as an error,
[...]

Could you describe it more detailed, or provide a test case? I will happily
bring it to the libxslt developers.

xsltproc has cases where it silently accepts invalid XSLT, but some of them
have been fixed, and others are known(but, AFAIK, not the one you
encountered).

Cheers,

		Frans