RE: [docbook-apps] Index problem in HTML Help

Hi Jirka,

You're right!

We did have a customization for adding all titles to Index *duh!*

How do we go about changing the comma? Does anyone have an idea. My XSL knowledge is not sufficient to solve this. :(

<!-- Add all titles to index -->
<xsl:variable name="generate.index" select="'1'"/>
<xsl:template match="title">
  <xsl:call-template name="write.indexterm">
    <xsl:with-param name="text" select="."/>
  </xsl:call-template>
</xsl:template>

Thanks,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 20		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se