Re: [docbook-apps] admon.graphics size when using xep

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 11:37:22AM -0800, Bob Stayton wrote:

> But you will still have the "fuzzy" problem.  That's because the
> stylesheets don't have a set of vector art files for admonition
> graphics, only some low-resolution bitmap images suitable for HTML
> output.  If someone wanted to create and contribute some vector art
> (svg) files, we could add them to the stylesheet distribution.  Any
> volunteers?

There were some EPS versions of the admonition graphics floating
around at one point---I seem to have scavenged a set from somewhere,
and I use them all the time.  'locate warning.eps' seems to suggest I
found them in an old stylesheet distribution:

/usr/local/share/xsl/docbook-xsl-1.55.0/latex/testdocs/common.figures/warning.eps

What happened to them?  (And, I guess, who owns them, and should I be
using them?  :-)

--
Paul.

w  http://logicsquad.net/