Re: [docbook-apps] Re: sorting bibliography by authors

I have no idea about this elisp thing.

Does this mean I have to sort out my bibliography manually and enter them in order I want? What if I have to make another entry? then I have to sort the whole thing myself and determine the correct position for that new entry. Isn't there a nice way of doing this?

If it cannot be accomplished through customization layer it's ok for me. Since I already have hundreds of entry in my bibliography, I think I need some sort of utility which will do the sorting for me. I am sure people had written thesis in docbook and I am also sure there must be some nice way of sorting things out like this.

Any advice?

Deepak K. Shrestha

Michael Smith wrote:
Yoshihiro Toda <ystoda@yahoo.co.jp> writes:

# BTW, is there any way to define `advice' (in elisp sense) in XSLT?

What does "advice" in elisp do? It's sort of way to add or change
parts of a function, without redefining the whole function right?

If so, I don't think there is no equivalent in XSLT (not in XSLT
1.0 at least). If you are using a customization layer that imports
a certain template and you want to change what any part of what a
template does, you have to redefine the whole template in your
customization layer.