Re[2]: [docbook-apps] Re: DocBook XSL 1.67.0 released

||*()*||    [\..konnichi wa, ogenki desu ka, Elliotte../]

>> Indeed. I'd be happy with <span class="filename">, but inline style
>> doesn't appeal to me at all.

EH> OK. Inline style won't work. I agree.

EH> Should we then have the CSS stylesheets generate style elements in the
EH> HTML head of each document, then? Or should we even go so far as to
EH> generate an external CSS stylesheet?

We can chunk external CSS stylesheet while chunking and also have the same
stylesheet embed in header if we are not chunking. User stylesheet can
be left as-is or controlled with additional parameters, but it must be
included after default one.

I sent an example of template to chunk .CSS some time ago in a letter
dated 1st of November with a subj: [docbook-apps] Bug #849312 shade.verbatim
not working in programlistingco
--
                   //Old Rusty Cans Killers [ORCK]:
                   //technically yours, techtonik