Re: [docbook-apps] docbook-xml software for MAX

Hi,

thx for the help. (... and please exuse the typo..   ^^^^).

What version of the xmlmind editor do you use ? the standard or the pro
version ?

Anthony Nelson:
> I have a Mac and have been working with docbook files for a while. I use
> xmlmind's XMLeditor (www.xmlmind.com) for a WYSIWYG editor and SubEthaEdit
> (http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/) for editing source.
> I convert all my docbook files to pdf so I use saxan and fop (both work just
> fine on the mac as long as java is updated). I also have Jimi installed with
> fop.
>
> There is a pretty good article on how to set it up here:
> http://www.boksa.de/tutorials/docbook_macosx.mpp
>
> The above link doesn't seem to be working for me right now but was working
> as of 9/30/04.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be
pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not
just a little bit scary.
                                -- Sliding Doors