Re: [docbook-apps] Announce: XSLT stylesheet for FO to WordML translation

Michael Smith wrote:

How complete is the conversion? Are there any XSL-FO objects or
properties that it can't currently transform into WordML?

Conversion is not complete, but it is usable for many FO files. Implemented features are described in diploma thesis that is in Czech. I can probably publish it somewhere, because table summarizing level of support could be usuable even for non-Czech speakers (readers).

I just today realized that new version of XFC can output both RTF and WordML.

And do you know if there any applications for viewing or printing
WordML files other than Word 2003?

AFAIK XSL Formatter from Antenna House can handle WordML files, but I personally didn't checked quality and usability of this approach.