[docbook-apps] ?How to mark changebars, a couple of profiles, AND use profile-docbook?

Hi,
  I'm using the 1.65.1 version of the stylesheets, and I'm trying to figure out how to best do the same kind of markup (add divs and spans) as is done for the revisionflag attribute for the os and arch attributes, and still be able to do profiled and chunked output for HTML and HTML help.
  I noticed the changebars.xsl stylesheet imports docbook.xsl.  Which template calls changebars.xsl?  Or is it intended that the customization layer call changebars.xsl instead of docbook.xsl?

I'm trying to figure out how best to ensure that I get div/span tags for each element that has revisionflag, os, arch, or some combination of the three attributes, and yet still do proper profile-chunking.
Any guidance?

Trish Billard
trish.billard@hp.com
(408) 285-5462