To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:36 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Re: Syntax highlighting, HTML, PDF, XSLT, extensibility

Hi Jirka, cal,

I have moved the location of the website, so you can find the program
along with some installation instructions here:

http://www.goshaky.com/lenya/goshaky/live/gprojects/docbook.html#N65741

with best regards

Lars Trieloff

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 15:01 +0200, Jirka Kosek wrote:
cali wrote:

> I was writing something in DocBook XML, and realised that my code > listings
> look pretty boring and somewhat hard to read, and how they would look > much
> better if the keywords and so on were highlighted like they are in my
> editor.

Are you aware of solution proposed at:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook/2003-04/msg00001.html

It works very well.