[docbook-apps] graphics on titlepage rectro

This should be simple, but I am not getting. I happen to be doing this
on win32 machine.

I want to add a <mediaobject> to a title page in FO. This is what I know
so far. I add <mediaobject/> to the
docbook-xsl-1.65.1\fo\titlepage.templates.xml. I then run saxon:

saxon -o titlepage.xsl titlepage.templates.xml  titlepage.templates.xsl

I get so many errors, 339 in total. What am I doing wrong?

all my google searches find instead of saxon the google results show
xsltproc, could this be it?

I have try rearranging the arguments around, if they were out of
order, but no better results.

Douglas

--

Computers allow people to make mistakes faster than any invention
other than handguns and tequila.