[docbook-apps] Keep-with-next for section headings with FOP

Hello all,

I was just curious if anyone coule point me in the right direction on this issue. I'm using FOP to generate my PDFs, and FOP currently doesn't support keep-with-next unless the content is inside a table.

There is a workaround for images and captions, where during processing the contents of the image and the caption are placed in a table. My question is: is there a similar workaround for dealing with section titles and paragraphs? It would be ideal if I didn't have to worry about orphaned headings.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Shevitz