[docbook-apps] [ RE:[docbook-apps] Standard Word 2003 template for converting Wordml -> Docbook ]

Mark

Most of the XML List groups and Forums I'm a member of routinely discuss the issue of visual document editing (ie. MS Word) verses symantic editing using a plain text editor. There seems to valid and compelling arguments on both sides.

There is certainly a need (desire) for some sort of visual editing software for particular types of document development and - restricting our view our point of view to the basic word-processing features - Word seems as good a tool as any.

I think you'll have soon success with your Stylesheets, especially if they support the majority of Docbook features.

P.