Re: [docbook-apps] Index problems with Xalan but not Saxon

The same topic was discussed some days ago, Bob concluding that Xalan 2.5.1 currently does not generate the links in the index, which would need further investigation (see
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200406/msg00039.html)

Obviously the problem remains with Xalan 2.6.0

Regards,
Gisbert Amm

Billard, Trish wrote:
I've been happily using Saxon to do transformations, but now I'm supposed to switch to Xalan.

Big problem: I run the same xml source with same stylesheets through Saxon, I get a normal index, but when I run them through xalan, the references are missing.

Example:
  Saxon output:
    Animals
	Crocodiles, A Chapter for Index Entries