[docbook-apps] Starting up a new Collaborative Content Creation System

Hello DocBook'ers,

You may already know the Borges system
(http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/doc/project/Borges/) used at
Mandrakesoft for producing the documentation (in DocBook) for the
Mandrakelinux distribution.

Newborn NeoDoc company (http://www.neodoc.biz/) plans to extend this
concept and create an open source Collaborative Content Creation System
aimed at little and big projects having to produce content written by
various people or in many languages. There are some early specifications
in progress at http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/BorgesCMS

So we are interested in hearing from you about the features such a
system should propose, so that it proves useful to as many people and
projects as possible. If you are interested you can subscribe to the
mailing list
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/borges-dms-discuss
We will first need ideas about features and implementation details, then
programmers, testers, technical writers to write the documentation :-)
etc.

Feel free to contact me directly for any question.

Best regards,

Camille.