[docbook-apps] stylesheets for DocBook/TEI 'marriage'?

Hi!

Recently I saw slides from the Sebastian Rahtz's presentation about the
(possible) 'marriage' between DocBook & TEI i.e. the upcoming versions V5 of
DocBook & TEI where it should be possible to mix the two in one document.

It looks very ineteresting and I'd like to hear some opinions how is one
supposed to resolve the issue of writing stylesheets to support transformation
of these 'married' XML documents into something else?

Does the trick maybe lies in the fact that schema is expressed in Relax NG?

 at the moment there are DocBook & TEI XSLT stylesheets for respective DTDs

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Gour