[docbook-apps] JEuclid for MathML to SVG conversion

Greetings all:

I am looking for a way to convert MathML to SVG (for inclusion of equations in a DocBook publication). JEuclid appears to do just this, but the documentation is very sparse. I have not been able to figure out how to invoke it.

Ideally, I would like to bypass the Cocoon step; I've never have no need for a web application here. I just want to run a batch process (for example, an Ant task) to convert my DocBook to HTML and PDF, with the equations as embedded images. Does anyone know how to run JEuclid from the command line or from Ant?

Many thanks -- mdflood