[docbook-apps] HTMLHelp compiler resources

Jirka,

Not really a Docbook question, but since you are the resident HTMLHelp
expert, I thought it would be prudent to route this question to you.

When compiling a set of books, there seems to be to many references to
certain keywords in my index file when using the HTMLHelp compiler.

     [exec] toc.hhc
     [exec] index.hhk
     [exec] htmlhelp.css
     [exec] Warning: Too many topics associated to the "IETF" keyword.
Remainin
g 338 links truncated.
     [exec] Warning: Too many topics associated to the "ISO/IEC" keyword.
Remai
ning 713 links truncated.

     [exec] Compile time: 0 minutes, 44 seconds
     [exec] 1,942       Topics
     [exec] 11,396      Local links
     [exec] 122 Internet links
     [exec] 0   Graphics

Is it possible to increase the HTMLHelp compiler resources. Microsoft
documentation in this area seems to be non-existent !

Regards,

Jens

--Frigivet til Internet transmission af FOFT--
--Released for Internet transmission by DDRE--