Re: [docbook-apps] use normal docbook articles for website-2.5.0

Hi !

Bob Stayton wrote:

However, you can use website to tie together your various documents with a
home page. If you create a <tocentry> with an href attribute, you can have
your Website home page point to the top of any of your documents generated
with the stock stylesheets.

Right, this is a possibility. But if I use this method i will loose the navigation bar on the left side (am I right?) - and this is what I'm trying to avoid ( I like this navbar :).

Greets,
Marcel