Re: [docbook-apps] Changing the ToC for only index.html?

Avleen Vig wrote:

I'm trying to find a way, to alter the creating of the ToC in
index.html.

I have a single <set>, with 10 <book>s under it.
I'm trying to get the ToC that the html stylesheets produce, to only
list the books, not the titles of the chapters under them. I want to
save those titles for once the user is looking at the book itself.

You can set stylesheet toc.max.depth to 1. This will list only book titles in the set ToC, only chapter titles in the book ToC, only sect1 in the chapter ToC, and so on.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz