Re: [docbook-apps] xincludes with Xerces 2.6.2

Claus Rasmussen wrote:

I'm including the same file in two different documents - the included
file is a "section", and it gets included in "article" files. However,
when processing one of the articles I get this error:

"Error reported by XML parser: The prefix "xi" for element "xi:include"
is not bound."

looks like you didn't define the namspace for xi in one of the articles (or if you nest the xincludes in the xincluding parts).

hth,
Markus