Re: [docbook-apps] RTL/LTR directional tags

I can't find it now, but I seem to remember reading
that the direction of text is 'built in' to the font?
One of the font metrics is the direction of this character.

Mohammed, have you tried changing to another font?

I have no experience, but I am currently trying to print
Hebrew and Russian in xsl-fo... and I'm suffering with the fonts!

regards DaveP