[docbook-apps] Re: Stylesheets can't find bibliography collection

Hi Bob,

All my other catalog stuff works fine, so I don't think it is that.

In any case, I only tried to reference the bibliography collection through a catalog entry when it would work with a direct file reference, e.g. :

<xsl:param name="bibliography.collection">biblio_database.xml</xsl:param>

After a bit more experimenting, I find that the stylesheets are always using the value of the bibliography parameter relative to the folder the stylesheet is in. Thus with the above parameter value, I need to put the file in the HTML folder of the stylesheets (for HTML build).

This is true irrespective of whether the path given is relative (as above) or absolute, as in:

<xsl:param name="bibliography.collection">/Users/nhunt/Documents/PhD_stuff/html/ xml/bibliography/biblio_database.xml</xsl:param>

Another datum: if I override the bibliography template in my style sheet driver, then it looks for the collection file relative to where my driver file is.

I presume that the correct behaviour would be for the stylesheet to look for the collection file relative to where the docbook document being processed is. Do other people see this?

Best wishes,

Nick.