[docbook-apps] Question about Serbian Cyrillic translation

I have few questions about translation in general, and Serbian translation in particular (common/sr.xml).
I tried to make the translation as complete as possible, and I see that CVS version is pretty much the same as I've send it, but versions in DocBook XSL 1.64.0 and 1.64.1 differ in following
- there are no: datetime format, datetime full names and abbreviations
I would like to know if it is a problem with the translation, so I could fix it, or they shouldn't be translated at all.

Hope I'm not bugging you too much ::)
--
== Brane Jovanovic'
== my number on counter.li.org: 132905 ==