[docbook-apps] Re: "No ID for constraint linkend" when usinghtml/profile-docbook.xsl

> This is a known problem.  You need to use two-pass
> processing.  See:

> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/AlternateText.html

OK.  So <xref> and <link> don't work in single pass profiling?

Pity.  Any chance of fixing it at some point in time?  Does it need a
new XSL standard?

I've done two pass profiling earlier, before the DocBook XSL
stylesheets allowed me to select which <imageobject> alternative in a
<mediaobject>, to use for HTML, and which one to use for XSL:FO.
And it cluttered up already cluttered directories (the amount of files
chunked HTML can generate is amazing), as well as making my makefiles
harder to read.