Re: [docbook-apps] refentry section headings

>For example, if a refentry appears inside a sect1,
>then its NAME title should be format as section
>level 2, and any refsect1 should format as section
>level 3, etc.  Does that sound right?

That's exactly what I would have expected/wanted. The problem applies
not just to the refsect* elements but also refnamediv and
refsynopsisdiv. It's present for the html transformation too (it
applies <h2> unconditionally), but it was esay to find what ot
override in that case.

For a work-around, it it possible, in fo/refentry.xsl, to use the
section.level template to find the level of the refentry's parent
element and add that to the level of the refentry/refsect1; something
like:

  <xsl:template match="refsynopsisdiv/title
                       |refsection/title
                       |refsect1/title
                       |refsect2/title
                       |refsect3/title"
                mode="titlepage.mode"
                priority="2">
    <!-- stuff -->

      <xsl:variable name="parentlevel">
        <xsl:call-template name="section.level">
          <xsl:with-param name="node.PARENT????" select="$section"/>
        </xsl:call-template>
      </xsl:variable>
      <xsl:call-template name="section.heading">
        <xsl:with-param name="level" select="{$level + $parentlevel}"/>
        <xsl:with-param name="title" select="$title"/>
      </xsl:call-template>

    <!-- stuff -->