Re: [docbook-apps] updated DB stylesheets not part of rawhide?

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Tim Waugh wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 04:03:51AM -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>
> >   is there a reason that the updated stylesheets are not part of
> > RH's fedora rawhide repository?  i just noticed that my nightly
> > yum update was not picking up the new stylesheets, and that was
> > why.  didn't previous stylesheet updates go into rawhide?
>
> Look at the release schedule to see why updates are not so frequent
> this week. ;-)

ah, of course.  sorry i couldn't put 2+2 together this morning.

> (This question was probably meant to be posted on fedora-devel-list?)

probably. :-)  i wasn't quite sure *who* to ask, i guess i wanted to
first verify that new stylesheet releases typically *do* end up in
rawhide, which is what i thought i remembered.

thanks.

rday