Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Some customisation features for htmlhelp/htmlhelp-common.xsl

W. Borgert wrote:

I had to customise the output for CHM a little bit and had to
add some new variables in htmlhelp/htmlhelp-common.xsl of the
DocBook XSL stylesheets.  I don't even understand the meaning
of most bits - I'm not an expert on MS htmlhelp and just got
the correct values from people who know :-)  It would be nice
to have this customisation features in the official docbook-xsl
distribution.  What can I do to get into the main line?

Well, I don't think that it is useful to add some features when me (and also you) don't know what they do. But if you could provide me with some URL to documentation (even unofficial, there are some undocumented features in use already) this will be different story.

Still, you can use htmlhelp.hhp.tail parameter to add custom stuff to your project file.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz