Re: [docbook-apps] red pdf

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 09:13:19PM +0100, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Shortly after having changed the structure of my work, from a book full
> of chapters to a book full of parts (that contain chapters and / or
> articles) the text of the pdf became red.

Typically, text typeset in red is contained in elements that the dsssl
stylesheets did not know how to format.

If your document does validate, it's probably something missing (or a
bug) in the stylesheets.

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique